Key facts and figures
- Founded in 2001 by Swedbank, SEB Bank and Telia Eesti
- Offices in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 85+ employees
- Services rendered in 20+ countries
- More than 4 million end-users
- Annual revenue in 2022: 15 million euros
What we do
As a Trust Service Provider, we specialize in providing a diverse suite of qualified trust services to cater to your unique needs:
- Our team provides timestamping and certification services according to eIDAS requirements.
- We develop cutting-edge technology and user-friendly applications for secure digital identity. Our solutions include popular options like Smart-ID and Mobile-ID, which make it easy for your business and your clients to securely sign documents anytime, anywhere.
With our expertise and commitment to security, we ensure that our services comply with the highest standards of eIDAS and ISO.
Who we serve
We are honored to have an extensive clientele from all over the world, with over 1000 state and private companies served. As the largest and most experienced identity provider in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, we take pride in our impeccable 20-year track record as a trusted partner of Estonia’s government and the foundation of Estonia’s digital society.
With our expertise in digital identity solutions, we provide cutting-edge, secure, and reliable services to diverse clients across industries including finance, telecommunications, government, and e-commerce. We take pride in our ability to understand our clients’ unique needs, allowing us to provide solutions that streamline operations, improve customer relations, and foster growth and expansion. With our solutions, you can focus on growing your business while we take care of the rest.
Reliability and compliance with standards make up the key concept in our work, as they ensure that all our operations and processes are carried out in a consistent and reliable manner, and that all our employees are held to the same high standards.
Since July 1, 2016, SK has been listed on the European Trust List as a qualified trust service provider, making our services in line with international regulations. A global information security accreditation, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, certifies our company’s operations.